The Samsung MG14H3020CM comes with a ceramic enamel interior. This material is very easy to maintain and is scratch resistant. The outer body comes with glossy mirror design which gives this appliance a modern look that goes well with all type of decor. You get numerous cooking options with this variant, there are 10 power levels and an informative LED display. The video below gives an unbiased customer review of this product. Please let us know your feedback through comments below.
Not so long ago, the high quality cordless drills were found only with high end professionals or in construction sites of some big projects. But now things have changed a lot and high quality wireless power tools are available in most households. This tool is a must have for all construction contractors (big or small) and DIY enthusiasts. It is a very handy tool for carrying out small home improvement projects or for doing minor DIY jobs like fixing door handles, hanging paintings on a wall, etc.
As this tool is so useful for carrying out numerous applications, it often becomes confusing to choose from so many available drill options in the market. Dozens of brands have multiple 18v and 20v cordless drill models in different price ranges for you to choose from, it is an overwhelming experience to decide on a model which suits our needs in best way without putting too much burden on our pockets.
Before you zero down on any particular model, it is important to understand your requirement in detail. You must analyze in detail, the applications that you wish to perform with this tool. You should have a clear idea about the power and speed configuration that you will require to have on your cordless drill. Some expensive models come with a lot of premium features, you have to analyze whether these premium features will be of any use to you.
The best way to select a perfect product for your need is to ascertain how you are going to use this tool and for which type of projects. Once you have this idea, it will save you a lot of time and will provide a good starting point to start your search. The next step should be to read about reviews and check customer ratings of your shortlisted products online.
If you are out in the market to buy an 18v or 20v cordless drill, you must consider following points –
- Power – Each drill model comes with different power options, which is usually measured in torque. If you have to use this product on jobs which required high rotating power, you must choose a model with high torque.
- Speed – The speed of a cordless drill is measured in RPM, different jobs require different speeds. To choose a right model you must have a clear idea about the type of jobs you intent to perform with this tool.
- Clutch and speed variations – Having multiple clutch and speed variations will allow you to use this tool for different types of drilling and driving applications. Having more speed variations and multiple clutch options add more versatility to the tool.
- Size and weight – It is always preferable to buy a drill machine with is low in weight and small in dimensions. The small size and low weight put less pressure on your wrist while working and it allows you to maneuver the tool in a comfortable manner.
- Battery – Before choosing a tool, try to know more about the batteries that your drill comes with. Expected run time per charge? Is fast charger included? Weight of the batteries? Lithium ion or traditional NiCad? Getting answers to these questions will help you zero down on perfect drill for your job.
Below you will find brief reviews about few of the best selling 18 volt and 20 volt cordless drills available in the market today.
- DEWALT-DC970K-2 – This Dewalt cordless drill is powered by 18 volt NiCad batteries. Its compact design and low weight ensures that you experience minimum fatigue while working with this tool. It comes with two speed options of 0-450 Rpm and 0-1500 Rpm. It is equipped with a 1/2 inch ratcheting chuck, which does a very good job at securing the bits while working on variety of surfaces. Because of its good performance, good customer feedback and attractive pricing, it is one of the best selling cordless drill in offline as well as online marketplace today.
- PORTER-CABLE PCC606LA -With 20 volt lithium ion batteries and 330 UWO of power, this cordless drill from porter cable delivers huge muscle and smooth performance. This variant comes with many premium features like LED lights for working in dark areas, battery gauge for superior battery management and double ended bit tip for added versatility. With two speed gear box, this tool provides better control over drilling and fastening applications. The drill is available for purchase online at a price of approximately $80.
- Bosch DDB181 – It is one of the most compact and light weight drill that you can buy in the market. Regardless of its size, this small tool packs a lot of power which help you to perform huge varieties of drilling and driving jobs with great comfort and ease. It is powered by 18 volt li-ion batteries. Because of its small size you will face less difficulty while operating in tight areas. This bosch drill can yield up to 350 in. lbs of torque and offer max speed of 1300 Rpm. If you are looking for a heavy duty drill for performing multiple varieties of jobs, you must consider this option.
- Black & Decker GCO18SB – This black and Decker cordless drill come with twin batteries; it is an important addition as it allows you to maintain continuity of work. You can use one battery at a time and charge the other one at the same time to avoid any disruption on jobs which require long hours of continuous work. It is equipped with a key less chuck so that you can change the bits with one had while on the job. The light weight and soft grip handle on this tool ensures that you do not feel much pressure on your wrist when working on long shifts. This drill provides decent power that allows you to drill in to materials like wood, metal and plastic. With so many features and two batteries, this product is a very good deal at a price of approx $80.
If you are trying to find a perfect Television for your home, you will observe that there are so many different models available in market in multiple price ranges, that it becomes very confusing to make a choice. This industry is so competitive that every year, all brands try to come up with something innovative in their product, to make your tv viewing experience more enjoyable and to get an edge over competition. In the video below, you will find an unbiased tv buying guide to help you make the buying experience more simplified.
When you visit a store to buy a washing machine for your home, you will observe that there are numerous types of washing machines available in market from different brands with different sizes, features and functionalities. With so many options to choose from, it often becomes difficult to buy a washing machine which matches your requirement perfectly.
When you are buying a product like this, it is very important to firstly analyze your personal requirement. You must determine how often you are going to use this product, will the basic features serve your need or you have to get the premium features, family size, space availability at your home, etc. Below you will find some helpful tips that will assist you in buying a perfect washing machine for your home.
- Types – Washing machines can be categorized in to two types – Front loading and top loading. For people, who are planning to place this product under their kitchen counter, the front loading is the perfect option for them. The top loader machines have more capacity as compared to front loader and at the same time they consume more water and are less power efficient.
- Capacity – The wash load capacity of a machine is indicator of how much load a machine can take for a single cycle. The experts suggest that we should use machine to its full load capacity for each cycle so as to avoid power wastage. Based on wash load capacity the washing machines can be further categorized in to –
- Less than 5 – Mainly recommended for small families with not more than 2-3 members
- Between 5 to 7 – For Families with 4-6 person at home
- Above 7 – For commercial use or for large families.
- Spin Speeds -Each Washing machine comes with different spin speeds. It is the speed at which a particular machine variant can spin the garments during washing or drying cycle. Different types of clothes require different spin speeds, for example – cotton requires high speed while synthetic requires slow speed. It is important to buy a product which gives you option to have some speed variations.
- Efficiency – When you buy any home appliance, you must enquire about its energy consumption. The products which are cheaper to buy might prove to be expensive in long run because of their high electricity consumption. The washing machines which come with high energy ratings are often expensive to buy, but will put less burden on your pocket in longer run.
Most of us are not aware, that mishandling home appliances and leaving them on every day cost us a lot of money every year. The experts believe that every year most households around the country are wasting $75-$100 on electricity bills by keeping their home appliances in standby mode when not in use.
In order to keep a check on your appliance’s power consumption, you must consider the following points:
The Future cost – When we are purchasing an appliance for home, we often try to find a cheaper model, so that we are not required to spend too much right away on the appliances. However, opting for a low quality product might put a big hole on your pocket in the long run. Many low quality appliances consume a lot of electricity. Therefore, it is very important to choose energy efficient product for your home.
To make sure that you are buying right appliance for your home which is affordable in both short as well as long run, it is important that you check the energy ratings of the products. The products which offer good energy ratings and comply with various energy standards are sure to be more power efficient than others.
The energy ratings range from A+++ to A, where in products carrying A+++ ratings are most energy efficient. It is important to note that products which come with this rating are expensive as compared to others. In this case, you can opt for products with A++ or A+ rating as per your budget and requirement, as it will also help you to save money in the long run.
How to Reduce the Cost of Your Appliance:
1) Switch when cooking – When you are cooking, you can boil veggies in a hob or in a steamer, the steamer is very energy efficient option and may only cost you $10 per year to run. Similarly, you can toast the bread in a toaster or on a griller. The griller is not only cost effective, but it gives you more control over the cooking process.
2) Care – People who keep their appliances clean, get better performance, low maintenance cost and low down time on their appliances. If there is too much dirt on an electrical equipment, it is more prone to generating faults and getting damaged.
3) Maintenance – If your appliance generate even slight fault, it is important to get it fixed immediately as these small faults can result in bigger problems very fast. To have a long lasting life of an appliance it is important to maintain it properly and fix the small faults as soon as you get to know about them.